We reserve the right to remove any post or user from our forum. When posts are deleted, it's usually because they violate one or more of our management regulations. Repeated violation of these regulations might result in the suspension of users’ posting privileges.
The following is a list of the management regulations of DirectorZone. By using the services provided on DirectorZone.com you agree not to do any of the following:
1. Post, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit
any data, text, message, or computer file that we deem to be:
2. Post, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any data, text, message, computer file, or other material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any domestic or international law, rule, or regulation, including but not limited to:
3. Post, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component.
4. Advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others or use any Forum for commercial purposes of any kind.
5. Impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity.
6. Engage in antisocial, disruptive, or destructive acts, including "flaming," "spamming," "flooding," "trolling," and "griefing" as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
7. Delete any legal notices, disclaimers, or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, or modify any logos that users do not own or have express permission to modify.8. Post, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit material or make statements that do not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme in this forum.