CyberLink Launches ActionDirector For A Quicker and Easier Way to Create Stunning Action Videos
New software is the essential accessory to action camera enthusiasts
providing tools to create impressive highlight reels from their video footage
Taipei, Taiwan—May 11, 2016 — CyberLink Corp. (5203.TW), today launched ActionDirector,an innovative video editing software specifically aimed at the needs of a booming action camera market. The brand new movie making software is designed to take the hassle and complexity out of editing action footage through an innovative approach that streamlines the video creation process.
There is a large and swiftly growing segment of action camera owners capturing vast amounts of video footage that then remains unedited and unshared due to complicated existing software. ActionDirector provides a solution to easily and quickly turn raw footage into action-packed highlight reels, which can then be shared directly to social media channels.
“While millions of us have adopted action cameras to record our most exciting action adventures, we recognize not everyone has the time or the skill to turn those recordings into clean, professional-quality edited videos we'd be excited to share,” said Dr. Jau Huang, Chairman and CEO of CyberLink. “ActionDirector is a specialized product that addresses this problem and puts the power of action movie making into the hands of everyone, even the very beginners.”
Key Features of ActionDirector
- Stunning Highlights— Turn raw files into action-packed highlight reels of excitement, ready to share.
- Edit incredible 4K movies that can be enjoyed on a big screen TV.
- Experience super-fluid slow motion with unique ability to import, edit and export video taken at up to 240fps.
- Add any audio track then use intuitive tools to fade it in, balance it out and mould it to the video sequences.
- Quick Cuts — No complex tools. No tedious file converting.
- Optimized to deliver pixel-perfect editing of the widest range of popular video formats available. No converting to proprietary formats.
- Themed templates create impressive, professional-looking movies almost instantly via simple drag and drop.
- Storyboard mode speeds up movie making enabling video effects and the sequence of scenes to be viewed at a glance.
- Easy Editing — ActionDirector doesn't require any expertise, or even background in video editing, in order to create amazing action movies.
- An elegantly simple design is evident as soon as you launch ActionDirector.
- Correct fish eye distortion, color and lighting problems, and shaky video at the click of a button.
- From special effects like freeze frames, slow motion, and zooms, through to extreme transitions and lens & lighting corrections, all the tools for creating an action adventure are available in a single clever workspace.
ActionDirector is now available for purchase on the CyberLink Store . OEM partners interested in learning more about ActionDirector, please contact email@example.com.
CyberLink (5203.TW) is a world leader in multimedia software design. Since 1996, CyberLink has transformed how people enjoy and create media on PCs, mobile devices and in the Cloud. The company’s award-winning products are sold to all major PC manufacturers as well as millions of customers worldwide. Headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, CyberLink also runs regional operations through offices in the US, Japan, Europe and Asia-Pacific territories. Further information about CyberLink can be found at cyberlink.com.
Corporate: Chloe Wu at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at: +886-2-8667-1298, ext. 1124
CyberLink Japan: Hiroyuki Imazawa at email@example.com or by phone at: +81-3-5875-6650
CyberLink USA: Allie Tedone at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +1 (646) 571-0120
Germany: Volker Maxisch at email@example.com or by phone: +31-43-306-0797
France: Laëtitia D’Urso at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone:+33-(0)1 79 30 90 39
United Kingdom: Volker Maxisch at email@example.com or by phone: +31-43-306-0797
All companies and product names mentioned herein are for identification purposes only and are the sole property of their respective owners. Copyright © 2016 CyberLink Corp. All rights reserved.